Sunday 24 September 2017

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Hello there!
Here is my card for today:




I used:
Wild Rose Studio 'Birthday Girl' stamp
Promarkers
Forever Friends Kraft Notes pad
Stickles 
Glossy Accents
Pink Petticoat sentiment
SU punches
Flowers from the Ribon Girl
Ribbon from stash

Challenges:
Crafty Friends challenge 'use ribbon and or lace'
Polkadoodles 'anything-goes'
Crafty Catz challenge. 'birthday-party-time' Happy 8th Birthday!
Pennys challenge 'anything goes'
As you like it challenge. 'favourite-paper-pad-and-why' - I have lots of favourites but this is always my go to one because it is 12 x12 filled with dotty and lined paper in various colours with Kraft too!
In the pink challenge 'flower-power'
I Love Promarkers 'anything-goes'
Crafty sentiments 'birthdays-callenge'
Creatalicious challenges 'anything-goes'
Simon Says stamp Monday challenge 'shimmer and shine'
Cutiepie challenge 'my favourite cute image'  It is also their 6th birthday so I thought this image was perfect!
The Ribbon Girls 'any-image-challenge'

Wow! that's a lot of challenges but as they say you've got to be in it to win it!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

                  

15 comments:

  1. lovely cute card and image thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and such a fabulous image. I can almost see that little sweetie poking her finger into the icing and licking it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very girly and pretty. Lovely mix of pink and browns. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Eve, a cute image - I love the glittery candles.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is awesome! I love all the uses of pinks you did in this card. Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's challenges! xDT Pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a sweet image and love the sparkles,thanks for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Eve. Lovely image and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, she is super cute!! Love her, and actually have her hidden away somewhere!! Thank you for reminding me...and for joining in at the cutie pie challenge!! Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card,thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! I love sweet image and pastel colour!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Melanie... Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Ribbons and/or Lace’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card!!!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends

    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this card is adorable, I really love it. Thank you for play with us in Polkadoodles Anything goes Craft challenge. https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2017/09/wk38-anything-goes-craft-challenge-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this, that image is so cute! Thank you for joining in with us at In The Pink this month....Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...