Friday 14 July 2017

FOAMIRAN FLOWERS

Hi there!
Have you seen the new crafty craze - Foamiran flowers?
Well I saw THIS CARD made by the super talented Bev Rochester and I was hooked!
I knew that I had to CASE the card for my mums birthday as it is just her all over!
So thank you Bev for the inspiration and my new found love:






Sorry for the photo overload but I am extremely pleased with the end result. It took along time to make but worth it I think.
Bev has some amazing video tutorials on her blog of how to make the flowers.
I think that I will invest in some oil pastels to colour my flowers as I used SU ink pads but had pink hands for days!

I used:
Happy Birthday die  Spellbinders (layered up several times for dimension)
Mum die from Clearly Besotted (also layered)
Frame from EBay
Bottle originally filled with glitter emptied out and filled with seed beads
I thought that the ribbon was from The Ribbon Girl but I can't find it at the store.
my mini sewing machine!

Challenges:
As you like it challenge 'peals or gems and why'  mine would have to be pearls as they are more subtle and elegant.

I am happy to say that my mum loved the card!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

                          

10 comments:

  1. A stunning card. Very pretty and feminine. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, you have every right to be pleased....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of these flowers, but you definitely have me intrigued with your absolutely gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is so beautiful and delicate, I love the little bottle and the colors. Thank you for play with us in our challenge https://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2017/07/week-28-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Eve...of course your Mother would LOVE this beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Celebration"! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... so sweet details. I love it.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    PolkadoodlesChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 28/29. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very pretty and lots of pearls, love the little bottle full too, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Eve .. .. this is so pretty.

    What a lucky Mum to receive such a beautiful card.

    So sorry it has taken me so long to actually comment on this.

    Such beautiful colours and I love the little jar inside the frame too. Just love it!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...