Monday 22 May 2017

OOH LA LA CREATIONS ~ THE SHAWN JENKINS COLLECTION

Hi there!
After seeing the stunning cards made by Pauline I just had to buy this CD!
It really is very dangerous to visit Pauline's blog as all of her creations are so amazing - but it makes me want to buy the products she uses in the half chance that I might be able to make something even half as good!




I used:
Spellbinders 'Heirloom Oval' die
pearls and butterflies from stash

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!

             

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Eve, you have chosen one of my favourite images on this CD - your die cut frame is beautiful.
    Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you find my work inspiring but sorry for the adverse effect on your bank balance.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, what a beautiful design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely this is a fabulous card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - such a fabulous and eye catching butterfly card - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Eve! Ages since I did pyramage, lovely design too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Eve! Ages since I did pyramage, lovely design too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have an ooh la la. Cd but sadly not this one so I'm now on a search /find and purchase mission!! More spent pennies. This is gorgeous and such pretty colours. Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden this ghallenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Eve, Great layers and so pretty frame.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layering!
    Thanks for entering in the Butterfly Challenge#79!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...