Tuesday 17 May 2016

Watercolor Words

Hi there!
As promised I have a change from Penny Black today!:

I used:
Stampin' Up!:  WATERCOLOR WORDS SENTIMENT, English Garden DSP, card stock, twine and ink,
Die-namics Blueprint 14 (JULES made me buy it.....well she didn't actually MAKE me but I was persuaded after seeing it on her blog!!!)

Challenges:

So that's my card for today. Right I'm going to squeeze in one more card before Posy (my puppy) wakes up!!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous day.

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love this Eve. All beautiful flowers and I love the colour combo. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Eve! Love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Eve

    Can't believe I got the blame for your weak willpower!!! LOL!!

    I think this is probably my favourite die set .... and I just know you will love it too.

    You have made a beautiful card with it here. Great colour combination.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...