Saturday 14 May 2016

Dazzling!

Happy Saturday and a glorious one it is too!
Here is my card for today:



I used:
Penny Black Dazzling! 2362J
Promarkers
Stampin' Up! Punches, Crystal Effects and oval die
Stickles
Papermania Happy Birthday to You papers
Glamour Dust

Challenges:
AS YOU LIKE IT (favourite patterned or embossed paper) mine has to be patterned as there are so many beautiful patterned papers to choose from!

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Oh! and just in case you are totally bored of Penny Black hopefully my next card will be something different!!



8 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd ever be bored with looking at PB critters. I love your card Eve. Your little hedgie chef looks as if he's already eaten a few cakes. I love your colouring and the cake looks wonderful. Very pretty papers too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve

    How could anyone ever be bored of seeing Penny Black stamps??

    I have do have to stop myself using them though! They are the first ones I look at when I sit down to craft.

    Loving this one .. .. and that fabulous birthday cake! Definitely a dazzler!!!

    I hope you have had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Eve! I love your colouring and the glittery cake is magic! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Eve.Fabulous sparkle and design and I love the sweet hedgie.
    Thanks so much for joining in my sparkle and shine theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous papers and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at AYLI this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is just sooo cute. Love the sparkle. Thanks for playing on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautifully coloured hedgehog with some fabulous sparkle and I love your paper choices too! We're delighted you decided to play along with the Saturdays' Sketch this week. Thank you for joining us. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful coloring & perfectly designed! I love all the sparkle--great card! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...