Monday 25 January 2016

Penny Black Snowball Fun! 2229K

Hello!
I am hanging my head in shame as I have deserted my poor little Purple Paper Puncher Blog for such a long time - I bet you thought that I wasn't ever coming back!!

I have been posting on my other blog EVE MARIE MAKES as there is a new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue release and SALE-A-BRATION.

But today I have a Penny Black card to share with you:



I used:
Penny Black 'Snowball Fun!'  2229K
ProMarkers and 2 copics (for the dog - which I am not happy with!!!.....so I will stick to my Promarkers in future)
LOTV Papers
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Spellbinders Die
Stampin Up! punches
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Snowflake from stash

I thoroughly enjoyed making this PB card and plan to make some more very soon!
But thank you for visiting me today and I will hopefully be back before too long.


Challenges:
SCRAPPY MO'S RUDOLPH DAY CHALLENGE  'anything goes Christmas' (I hope that my card qualifies as a Christmas card - if not please delete me Mo!!)
SKETCH SATURDAY   'FOLLOW THE SKETCH'


17 comments:

  1. What a super make, I do love this PB image, thanks so much for playing along with this months Rudolph Day challenge over at Scraps of Life

    Kathyk
    Guest Design Team Member - Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love these characters and your use of sparkle on the snow. Brilliant layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I love this PB image too. Your design is very pretty as well!

    Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful festive card Eve. Love the design of it and the cute PB image.

    Happy Rudolph Day!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the image, the colouring, the sparkle, the layout - everything!
    Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Eve. I've not seen this cute PB image before. Love the colours you've used. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Eve. Love the great design and that super fun PB stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, super fun image and great layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, great image and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. From a huge PB fan (me), this is so cute and adorable and i must dig out the images a friend of mine sent me and thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day Challenge this month,

    luv Sam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Eve, thanks for your lovely comment and the welcome back. It's kind of scary getting back out there :-) Ooh, Pink Petticoat gone - that was a surprise. I loved her digis.
    This is such a cute and playful card,with a lovely touch of sparkle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a adorable scene you created!
    Love your coloring and detail!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
    Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your gorgeous card and the super fun image you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous image and you've coloured it beautifully. I love the layout of the card and the colours that you've used too. This is a fabulous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable, thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, with an adorable image. I love all the added glitter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun and sweet card Eve, love thes little critters and your design looks amazing...loves curves on cards :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...