Thursday 1 October 2015

Penny Black ' Much Gifted ' 3212K

Hello there!
I have a Penny Black card to share with you today:




Items used:
Penny Black 'Much Gifted' 3212K
Promarkers
Docrafts Papermania papers
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Stampin' Up! punches
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella 
Dazzling Details

I was so pleased when I got my hands on this stamp from Ebay as it has been on my wish list for a very long time. I paper pieced the presents from the papers but highlighted them with my Promarkers.

Thanks for visiting me today.
Eve 
Challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge  ' anything goes'  4 days left.
Penny Black Saturday  'use three or more patterned  papers'  23 hours left.
Sketch Saturday.  'follow the sketch'  22 hours left.
Simon Says Stamp blog challenge  'anything goes'  5 days left.
Crafting by designs  'anything goes'  24 days left

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card!! A lovely stamp and worth the wait I imagine. Great paper piecing too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T his is a lovely card and I can see why you would want to get hold of this cute stamp. I really like the paper piecing and how you,,ve then coloured it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Eve, love the image
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Eve! The image is adorable and I love the pretty pastels.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pastel colors and stamped image design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...