Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Candles

Good evening all.
My apologies for my absence but I have been busy making things for a few craft fares.

Here are some candles that I have decorated:




What do you think - nice or naff ?!!

I will take my candles over to Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme is 'Anything goes' with an optional extra to make a gift or decoration for Christmas (and hope that they don't laugh too much at my creations!!).

Right I'm off to watch 'I'm a Celebrity' - love it!
Hope you have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by.
Eve x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely nice Eve. Everyone loves candles. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly they're anything BUT naff Eve - really beautiful candles! Have you ever tried the trick of transferring images onto candles using tissue paper? http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/woyww-134.html I expect you have but added the link just in case :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, so elegant, thanks for sharing with us at PTW, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...