Thursday 28 August 2014

Rudolph Day Challenge

Good morning all.

Two cards to show today for Sarn's Rudolph Day Challenge:


The paper and sentiment is from Pink Petticoat (I triple printed the paper). Everything else is from my stash.
It made a nice change not to stamp or colour today's cards so they were made quite quickly ;)

After a sort out of my stamps etc. I have decided that I should go through the things that I haven't used yet so hopefully Darnell will have a challenge again soon to kick me into shape!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day.
Eve x

7 comments:

  1. Love these, simple but classy.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great Christmas crds. The addition of the extra snowflakes looks wonderful! and emphasizes those great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    I'm playing catch up after returning from holiday - hence the late comment!

    Love how you triple printed the papers. The fonts on the PP sentiments are just wonderful. Two very stylish cards here!

    Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

    Hugs, Sarn! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Eve, I love them both. I know how you feel about having things you haven't used yet also lol :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards Eve, I like the way you have stiched on your sentiment. I too like the font on your snowflake card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 pretty Christmas cards, Eve.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came over to congratulate you on winning over at the Rudolph Day challenge, Eve!! Your cards are really amazing! You surprised me with my own name being here. And yes, the new challenge will be soon! Speaking of NBUS, I especially love that Snowflakes font, sigh! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...