Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sunflower Pot

Good evening all.

I hope that you have had a good day - lovely weather here and a gorgeous evening too.

Here is todays share:

I used:
Dilly Beans 'Sunflower Pot'
ProMarkers
Tonic papers
Beads
A good dollop of Glossy Accents!
Stampin Up sentiment
Button, twine and ribbon from stash

Question:
Have you ever tried to cut a piece of ribbon into a point? .............ARGH!!
Perhaps it's because I need new larger scissors but it kept moving as I tried to cut it!!

Anyway I hope that you like my cheery sunflower and thank you for visiting my blog today.
Eve x

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  'Follow the sketch'  (2 days left)
Dilly Beans Challenge  'Summer Lovin' ' (2 days left)
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge  'Let's Be Clear'  I used Glossy Accents (17 hours left)
Papertake Weekly.  'Buttons, Bows & Bling' I used Button and Bling? (6 days left)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Eve, such lovely colours and the beads add such lovely dimension.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - love all the beads in the flower's centre. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...