Friday 18 July 2014

New Home Card

Good evening all.

A friend asked me if I would make a new home card so here it is:
I actually cased THIS CARD by the lovely Jules (always with a heart). I have asked here permission and she has kindly agreed for me to share it.
 If I had to say which was my favourite blog it would have to be Jules' because her cards are always amazing and she is an all round lovely person and is always willing to give help and advice - thanks Jules xx.

For my card I used:
Pink Petticoat image
Computer sentiment
Papermania Chatsworth papers
Stampin Up border punch and Rhinestones
Ribbon, twine and charm from stash

I would like to enter the Sketch and Stash Challenge  where I followed number 82 sketch --


Love this sketch and will use it again.
The second part of the challenge is to state your newest or neglected item well mine would have to be
the Chatsworth papers as I have only used one sheet before. The reason for this is that they are so gorgeous I don't want to cut them up!!

So that's my card for today thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely weekend.
Eve x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eve, this is beautiful! A perfect New Home card and great colours and layout!

    I so agree about Jules, she inspires, encourages and is a really lovely and very talented lady. You maybe know she started off the snippets playground over three and a half years ago now. I took it over after a year and I still find our Jules a hard act to follow! One in a million!

    Hugs, Di xx

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee Eve!!!

    I just went back to the card you linked to and read what I had written .. .. nearly two years ago and it is like I wrote it yesterday. Pretty much exactly the same as what I write today.

    Must really make an effort to stop asking where the time is going and saying that things are busy. People don't really want to know that do they. Especially year after year LOL!!!

    Thank you for your very kind comments.

    Between you and Di I feel very humble.

    People have been very helpful to me over the years and I feel it is only right and proper to re-pay that kindness whenever and wherever I can.

    Anyway, your card is beautiful .. .. and I prefer it to mine!

    I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks again.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...