Tuesday 24 June 2014

Be prepared to be dazzled!

Hello there.
As my blog titled says today's card is a dazzler!
Ready?
 Told you!!
Here is another angle:

I used some fabric paper that I bought from a craft show and stitched it to my card - the less said about my stitching the better!
The butterfly was heat embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment and butterfly is from Clearly Besotted called Butterfly Wishes.

I have mentioned on my other blog about problems with blogger, well there seems to be on going issues my latest is that I can't see the blogs that I follow - weird!

I hope that you are having a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.
Eve x
Challenges:
Case this Sketch  (1 day left)
Fusion Card Challenge   (1 day left)
Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge   'Monochromatic' (7 days left)
Clearly Besotted Challenge 'Anything Goes'  (1 day left)

6 comments:

  1. A perfect Bobby Dazzler. Background is a lovely texture and like the use of the fish tail shape. Thank you for fluttering by #9. Hugs Mrs a. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shimmery and glittery! Love all the stitching you added to your card. Thanks for playing with Fusion and CAS(e) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dazzler for sure ... love that golden glimmer ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    Your card is gorgeous .. .. and nothing wrong with your stitching!! You are very hard on yourself.

    I see you have a few sequins too!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely sparkly glittery card.
    Love the design with that fish tale and sparkly thread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dazzled ;-) Your card is gorgeous, Eve.
    Love all that glitter and sparkle.
    Thanks for your visit and words of encouragement. I will keep plugging away.
    I find the blogs that I follow disappear from time to time, but come back after a few days.
    You could try clearing cookies and history - see if that helps.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...