Friday 17 January 2014

Hearts away

'Happy Friday' all!

No work for me today as my youngest is not well. So soup and TLC is in order.

Some fabulous news though some of my birthday goodies have arrived - YAY!

Here is my card for today:



Items used:
My new Penny Black stamp 'Hearts away' - cute isn't he!!
ProMarkers
LOTV paper
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Josy Rose nail head

I would normally add Glossy Accents to the balloons but for some reason it takes the colour out of red - weird!

I followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday but couldn't get the sentiment banner V's right so I cut them off! Hope that this is allowed.

I have LOT'S of lovely stamps to colour now so I will be kept busy. I do so think that crafty goodies should be prescribed by doctors to make people feel better !! Although I also think that there should be a crafter's help line for addicts!

Anyway thanks for stopping by and TTFN.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  'Follow the sketch'  ( 7 hours left )
Penny Black Saturday challenge  'New'  ( 14 days left )
Penny Black at allsorts  'Love is in the air'  ( 12 days left )

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card Eve! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little image! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Eve, this is fabulous. One of my fave PB stamps and a beautiful card. The Josy Rose nail head is such a perfect finishing touch too :)

    I've worked out how to cut the fishtails in banner ends by hand - a bit of maths and measuring though. It's not infallible but with care it works every time - at some point I'll do some diagrams for my blog. Anyhow, I think this looks perfect as it is!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card - I love these little hedgies.
    Where do I sign up for craft goodies prescriptions ;-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love the little hedgies...especially this one. I like the way you did the shadow to define the grey bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Eve and such pretty inviting colours.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our Love is in the Air theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eve

    I hope your sickly child is much better now.

    Loving your "new stamp" .. .. I found the heart straight away!! LOL!!!

    I wonder what else the birthday fairy supplied?!?! I shall have to wait and see.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, a great Penny Black stamp/
    Thank you for joining the Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Love is in the Air; challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...