Monday 6 January 2014

Getting ready

Good morning land of blog!

I hope that you are safe and warm. The sun is shining here and it is not raining at the moment - Yay!
The recycling is getting blown around though, people can now see the amount of chocolate and alcohol we have been consuming over the Christmas - Oops!

Here is my share for today, I have covered a diary:



Items used:
Lili of the Valley 'Getting ready' stamp and Bear Necessities papers
SB nestie 'Lacey square'
ProMarkers and Copics
MS border punch
Wink of stella and Glossy Accents
Peel offs

I paper pieced her dress and the top of the table (although you can't see it).
 I think that the Lili of the Valley stamps are just so cute.

Well I suppose that I'd better get on with the dreaded housework - apparently Kirsty Allsop has said that 'women secretly enjoy mundane household chores'.    IS THAT WOMAN MAD!!!!!

Anyway thanks for stopping by and TTFN.

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley challenge  'Anything but a card'  ( 20 hours left )
Live and Love crafts challenge 'Perfume'  ( 25 days left )

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Eve, what a lovely idea!

    Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eve! I have gone mad with the diaries for friends this year! Love them though! :)
    As for housework...it's not that I enjoy doing it, but I do get a lovely feeling of accomplishment when I've finished...does that count?? ;)
    Happy New Year!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the shimmer of the frame & in the colouring. Such a lovely idea to cover a diary too. Happy New Year! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh your diary looks fab hun, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eve,
    What a sweet alteration! The LOTV image is adorable and perfect for LLC's perfume challenge. Thanks for sharing with us & Best Wishes for the New Year.
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...