Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bouquet Montage

Good morning all.

I hope that you are well and warm!

Something a little bit different from me today as in no colouring involved:



Items used:
Stampendous! Q118 Bouquet Montage stamp
Distress ink
MS border punch
Tonic paper
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Corner rounder punch
Lot's of glitter and Glossy Accents.

I keep thinking that it needs something else - nail heads maybe but then where would they go?!
Also looking at it now the distress ink has made it look a bit dirty :(
Don't you think that it's frustrating when you are not happy with your creations???

Hope that you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by my blog - TTFN.

Challenges:
albc-celebrate.  ( 8 days left )
Pixies-snippets-playground  'Use snippets'  ( 4 days left )

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty card. The top punched border really adds to it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eve, we're all the same about our own work. This is truly fabulous! LOVE the flowers, so pretty. And I don't think you need to add anything else, something I always fret over as well.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    I think it looks lovely .. .. great stamp and your backing paper is gorgeous. Such a soft and delicate pattern.

    Found a heart or two as well. Tee hee!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty image and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Eve! So sparkly and girly!! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, simple but very effective. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...