Monday 23 December 2013

Rosy cheeks Rosie!

Good morning all.

Well the weather here is absolutely awful :(

Are you fed up with Christmas cards yet and have you finished them?

I think that I have finished but I still have to write a few - how disorganised is that!!

We did the BIG food shop yesterday and the presents are wrapped.  I am ashamed to say that there has been many a year where I have been wrapping on Christmas Eve!!  Each year I say to myself that I will start earlier this year but.......!

Anyway on to today's card:



This is Winter Rosie from DigiStamp Boutique coloured with ProMarkers. The papers are from Lili of the Valley and I have added Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

I didn't add a sentiment as I didn't think that there was enough room and also the background paper said it all!

So thanks for stopping by today and hope that you are warm and cosy - TTFN.

Challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique  'Customer competition' ( 8 days left )
ABC Challenge  'B for Blue, Bows and Bling'  ( 7 days left )
Simon Says Stamp blog.  'Bling it on'  ( 9 days left )
Allsorts challenge  'Brown/blue/aqua'  ( 11 days left )
Crafty Calendar challenge  'Cold and Frosty'  ( 11 days left )
My Mums Craft Shop challenge- 'Winter/Christmas'  ( 8 days left )

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops I mean to say thanks for playing at MMCS not Charisma! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    Tee hee!!! I promise the same every year .. .. but still this evening I have been doing last minute wrapping .. .. again .. .. .. LOL!!!

    Loving your Christmas card. Your backing paper matches your image perfectly.

    Have a really lovely Christmas Eve and a very happy 2014!

    Love Jules xx



    ReplyDelete
  5. We're often still wrapping on Christmas Eve, but this year I said we absolutely must have it done before... and we did! It's lovely to have it all done, hope you got all yours done too. Super sweet card, really lovely. Merry Christmas hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute image! Really lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks gorgeous! It fits our challenge perfectly. Thank you for joining us at The abc challenges and good luck!
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...