Sunday 29 December 2013

Peggy and friends

Hello everyone.

I hope that you have had a lovely Christmas - time with friends and family, eaten too much, drank too much and slobbed!!

It seemed really weird not making a Christmas card today! The thing is I felt that I could have carried on making them, I didn't even use all of my new Christmas stamps. They will have to wait until next year now!

So on to today's share:





Items used:
The Hobby House 'Peggy and Friends' pre coloured topper, Tonic papers, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, Fiskars border punch, flowers from Dies to Die for, Pink Petticoat sentiment, SU punches, acrylic domes.

I have eased myself in gently with a pre coloured topper! The star fish and shells were bought at Tavistock market but I think that the starfish was actually from the bottom of the ocean as it smells whiffy!!

I would like to wish you good health and happiness for 2014 and thank you to anyone who has left me a comment this year - it makes it all worth while!  TTFN.

Challenges:
The Hobby House challenge  'Special Christmas Event'  ( 22 hours left )
Papertake Weekly  'Pick of the year' I used sketch # 74  ( 8 days left )
Simon Says Stamp blog.  'Bling it on'  ( 2 days left )
Live and Love Crafts challenge 'stardust'  ( 2 days left )

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love that sweet image and the starfish, seahorse and shell in the corner! Very cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve,
    Sweet image and card. Gotta’ love that glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at LLC & Happy New Year!!!
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...