Wednesday 11 December 2013

Fabulous Fashion

Good evening all.

Here is a card that I have made for my Sister in Laws birthday:


The picture doesn't show the acetate or lot's of layers!
Items used:
Katy Sue Designs 'Fabulous Fashion' cd rom, computer sentiment, acetate and silicone gel. That's a short list!!
 
 
I bought this cd at the last craft show (Exeter)  but have only just got around to using it. I quite enjoyed deco paging up the layers after I cut them out - therapeutic!  

Hope that your Christmas preparations are going O.K and you are not too frazzled!! Now that my boys are older it's not as exciting :(

Anyway thanks for stopping by TTFN.

Challenge:
allsorts challenge 'anything but Christmas' 

2 comments:

  1. Fab design, this is very pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally delightful and imaginative creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...