Friday 25 October 2013

Christmas tube tree!

Hello everyone.

I was shopping the other day in a major supermarket when I saw a Christmas card very similar to the one I have made. Let's hope that the Christmas card police won't come knocking on my door for copying!!




I used lots of snippets of paper and curled them around a pen which looking at it now could have been a bit narrower but there could always be something wrong with my cards!

The weather forecast for the weekend is saying that there is going to be a bad storm in the South West, I think a little cosy crafting is in order!

Thanks for stopping by and hope that you have a lovely weekend.  TTFN

Challenges:
Less Is More  'Trees'  ( 4 hours left ) I struggled not to add decoration to the tree but kept it CAS!
Pixie's snippets playground  'Use snippets' (  2 days left )
Rudolph day challenge  ( 6 days left )
Papertake Weekly  'Oh Christmas Tree'  ( 3 days left )

10 comments:

  1. I've seen this idea in shops aswell - gret colour combinations and a fun CAS card

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an unusual idea that works well. I love the papers you've used.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very different, great colours and well done for keeping the image in your head for when you got home, I'd have forgotten.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to create a tree!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eve - well this is a great CASE of something you saw in the shops. I love it. Fab use of snippets too.

    Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Eve, this is fab. Such a great idea too. And perfect for using up pesky snippets :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eve

    Here at last .. .. and what a busy little bee you have been!!!

    Lots of lovely makes to look at.

    Loving the idea and colours of this one! Great way to use up some of those snippets!

    Hope the weather isn't too bad for you.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, Eve. I like the rolled papers for the tree - a super idea, and no doubt made at a fraction of the cost you would have paid in the supermarket. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful way to use up some of your snippets, and it made a lovely tree. Your chosen colors were so pretty and how clever of you to see one, and use it for 'inspiration'. If you need something to tell the Card Police, that is! I bet yours was prettier than what was on the store cards too! The gold edging really sparkled & I love this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea...i had to look twice to see they were rolled paper!
    Cute snippets card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...