Tuesday 30 July 2013

Image overload?

Wow! three posts in one day and I might be back for another!

I have used  DigiStamp Boutique images but the question is have I used too many on one card?

The outside of the card:


The inside of the card:

Put together:

I think that maybe I have 'over-done it'!!  What do you think?

On the cake stand I cut a piece of acetate and used liquid pearls around the edge with a gem on top. The good thing about this is that the stikles on the cakes stuck it down!
I used We R Memory papers again and of course Glossy Accents on the teapot and cup. ( I wonder if there is a help line for Glossy Accents addicts ?! )

No wonder looking at this card that I have trouble with CAS cards, it would be good to have a shove everything on the card challenge!

Any help would be appreciated!

TTFN

Challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique July  ( 21 hours left )
Crafts and Me challenges 'Anything goes' second entry ( 21 days left )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...