Thursday 4 July 2013

Here's looking at you

Hello everyone,

it's Friday tomorrow Woohoo!

Tonight's card is a Penny Black image 'Here's looking at you'. The papers are Docrafts Wellington. I have used nail heads and of course Glossy Accents on the lenses.



I love Penny Black - all of them are just so cute! I have just splashed out on a few new ones to add to my collection from J & C Creations. They have got a sale on at the moment with 40% of some stamps. The delivery was very fast as well so I would definitely recommend a look.

That's all for today - thanks for looking!

Ta ta for now

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  Follow the sketch - I have rotated it  ( 19 hours left )
Papertake Weekly  'Anything goes' with optional extra to include animals ( 4 days left )
Penny Black Saturday Challenge 'Masculine'  ( 21 hours left )

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love the way you've done the glasses!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the image! The glasses really look like they are reflecting! Awesome ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...