Thursday 13 June 2013

Nature's wishes

Good evening all you lovely bloggers!

For today's card I have used Penny Blacks Nature's wishes set. Now the truth is that I was supposed to enter it into a previous sketch challenge but I was too late ( normal for me ). So I have saved it until today where I can use it in  Cupcake Craft challenge . The theme is 'June bug' ladybirds, ants, beetles etc. ( 2 days left ).



I used distress ink in the background, a gelly roll pen to highlight and a touch of glossy accents on the ladybirds.

So that's it for today - work tomorrow :(
Hope to pop back soon. Hope you have had a fab day.
Ta ta for now

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is your card Eve! Love the colours! :))
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Eve for our June Bug challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...