Tuesday 28 May 2013

Home to nest

Good evening all.

Tonight's card is made with another new Stampin up set called Take Care. I have been waiting for the right time to use it. It is for Friday Sketch challenge ( 8 days left ).  I have rotated the sketch a bit, I hope that's allowed!
The backing paper eggs are Docrafts Home to nest.




I also used a Stampin up wood grain embossing folder and there is some Glossy Accents on the blue egg.

I wish that there was a Stampin up challenge blog - that would be cool!

Hope you likey.  Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eve

    I likey, likey very much.

    That embossing folder goes wonderfully alongside your image .. .. and those eggs with their glossy accents look amazing.

    You must be really chuffed with this one. I know I would be.

    I hope you had a good Bank Holiday weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card Eve! I love how you used the set and the woodgrain embossing is perfect for this card! As for Stampin' Up challenges, try SUO Challenges and Crafting With Connie and Mary...they are both Satmpin' Up only challenge blogs :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...