Thursday 2 May 2013

Baking Tilda

Good evening all.
 I didn't get around to posting yesterday as I got carried away with the gardening. It's so nice to see what you've done in the garden unlike housework where it doesn't take long to get messy again.

Today's card is Baking Tilda which took a little longer than I would have liked but I'm quite pleased with her.



 
 
I do wish that Tilda's were given a mouth though. I have previously tried to draw one on but it never looks right.
 
Hope you have had a splendid day!
 
Ta ta for now.
 
Items used:
 
Baking Tilda. Dovecraft paper ( Piece of cake). Pink Petticoat sentiment. Sizzix mixing bowl die. Martha Stewart border punch.
 
Challenges:
 
Friday sketch challenge - follow the sketch ( 7 days left )
 
Passion for Promarker challenge - "to die for" add die cut or punched item ( 4 days left )
 
Ribbon Girl blog  - Magnolia only, add die cut ( 1 day left )

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie card Eve! I know what you mean about the mouths...that's the main reason I'm not a fan of them!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I really like the pretty papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...