Friday 5 April 2013

Very minimal!

Good morning!

I have had a little play with my new Stampin Up stamps and made some very minimal cards.
It was so nice to make quick cards - instant gratification!!  I just hope that they are not too sparse.




Once I made one I was on a roll:



 
I also added some patterned paper to the inside of the cards, for this I was inspired by Jen Nelson from The Tiny Blue Butterfly. She is super talented and the inside of her cards look as brilliant as the outside.
 
It is a beautiful day here in Devon so I think after my ironing (groan) I will enjoy the sunshine with the chickens!
 
Ta ta for now
 
Challenges:
less is more  - Scallops -12 hours left
Simon says stamps  - Birthday / happy celebration  - 5 days left
ladybugs crafts ink  - Anything goes - 3 days left


4 comments:

  1. Hi Eve... thanks so much for the mention! glad you like your new goodies!

    lovely to see you at less is more again

    jen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Eve!! I love the scalloped border and the way you have used the stamps! They are not sparse at all...they just have plenty of white space! :))
    Hugs
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are not too sparse at all... they all look fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...