Tuesday 23 April 2013

Make a wish

Good evening. A late one for me tonight.

The Penny Black image that I used for tonight's card is one of my favourites. The thing that I don't understand is why it's called 'Cheesecake' wish! Weird.
The paper is Docrafts Henbury Lane and sentiment is Pink petticoat.
Anyway here it is:



I had a delivery of lovely Stampin Up goodies today and can't wait to get stuck in!

Hope you are all well.   Ta ta for now.

Challenges:
sweet stampin challenge   Buttons, bows and polka dots  (2 days left)
Penny Black Saturday    Follow the sketch  (9 days left)
Passion for promarker challenge     Animals - and use promarkers of course!  (6 days left)

8 comments:

  1. cute card eve!

    I added glossy accents onto the paint on my lotv card from monday
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve

    I wonder if the little mouse is called Cheesecake and he is making a wish?!?!? LOL!!!

    Just off to play with this sketch myself.

    Love your colouring and that shiny squiggly line.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and beautiful colouring. I must admit I had thought exactly the same thing about the name of this stamp, but I believe jules has got it right as I have since noticed that several of the PB images have 'Cheescake' in their names and they always feature this cute little mouse! Anyway enough waffling, thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    In answer to your question .. .. yes!! I find that all PB stamps stamp beautifully, whether they are the clear ones, slapsticks or red rubber.

    The only thing with the clear ones is that they are sometimes a little small .. .. but that is all that is needed for some things.

    Thanks for your lovely comments.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so sweet.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card, love the glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eve, what a gorgeous card. I love the super cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, that little mouse is so cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...