Monday 29 April 2013

Cherry Jubilee

Hello blog world!

It is quite sunny here in Devon but still very cold. At least I will hopefully get my washing dry on the line today. A quick post and on with the hoovering, polishing, ironing etc......... I hate housework but love the feeling of a nice clean house so I suppose it's all worth it in the end.

Here is a card that I made for Sketch Saturday  (follow the sketch- 4 days left)



As you might have guessed by now that two of my favourite things are Penny Black stamps and Glossy Accents!

Hope that it's sunny where ever you are.
Ta ta for now.

Items used:
Penny Black 1686K Cherry Jubilee, My Minds Eye quite contrary papers, Fiskars border punch, Glossy Accents, Dovecraft cupcake Boutique resin flowers and a gelly roll pen for the spoon.

2 comments:

  1. Awww now this is just too cute Rebecca! I love the image and how you've coloured it! Great take on our sketch too! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve

    Another beauty from you.

    Great image .. .. I am beginning to think you love Penny Black stamps as much as I do.

    Hope you have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...