Monday 4 March 2013

Sew sparkly!

Hello all,

you might need to put your sun glasses on for tonight's card - ready?




POW!!

I used Tim Holtz alterations sewing room die. The needle was Memory Box and the paper was Papermania. The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat. Everything else is from my hoard!

Now I will not be offended if you don't want me to design a dress for you - it's not to everyones taste!!

Sewing is not my strong point - when I was at school I cheated on my needlework project and got one of my sister's (who is a brilliant seamstress) to do it for me!!

I would like to enter this in the Ribbon Girls challenge at   http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/
The theme is add ribbon or twine, I think that mine counts with the cotton reel twine.
There are two fab prizes for the winner.

I would also like to enter a new challenge for me at   http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/
The theme is sewing.

The last challenge is for Simon Says Stamp at http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/simon-says-anything-goes.html
The theme is anything goes.

As you've got to be in it to win it I thought I'd give it a go!!


Ta ta for now

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I love your jazzy dress--I only wish I had a place to wear it! Thanks for playing with my stitchy challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve

    A great card .. .. love the background paper you have used very much. It matches perfectly with your theme.

    Needlework was my strongest subject at school and I loved it. Probably because it was the only subject I could beat my friend in when it came to exams LOL!!

    Hope you have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect submission to The Paper Players' challenge - and you didn't even have to get your sister's help. :) Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome, Eve! I am so glad you found our challenge! I would have you design a dress for me any day. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...