Tuesday 19 March 2013

Rainy Days

Hello again!
Tonight's card I made today for craftycreationschallenges . The theme is 'Singing in the rain'.
I have just scraped in by the skin of my teeth as the closing date is in about 8 hours time!


I used Rainy Days stamp by Little Claire Designs and paper pieced it with MME Quite Contrary papers. Highlighted with a gellyroll pen. The wellies are coloured in with pro markers and it's a Pink Petticoat sentiment.
I enjoyed making this card as it didn't take too long. I could have added glossy accents to the wellies but my aim is to make quicker cards.


Has anyone got any tips for remembering closing dates of challenges?  I think that most of them don't contact the winner so how do you keep up with your entries?

That's it for today
Ta ta



1 comment:

  1. Hi Eve!
    I love this card!! That image is just so cute and your paper piercing is fantastic! :) I actually think that you could've left the card with just the image and not the extra wellies....just to keep all the focus on the image. But then those wellies are cute too...
    As for challenges, I put them into a 'challenges' folder, and organize them bu day, then you have a rough idea at least lol! Or I have recently started changing the name of the blog in Google Reader and adding the closing day and time on there...for instance 'Mojo Monday 10pm Sunday'...You will get used to it eventually hun! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...