Sunday 3 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Blog people!

I can't believe how organised I am - I have already made my mum's mother's day card. Normally I will be making it the day before!

I have no fear of spoiling it for her as she doesn't do computers!

I used Spellbinders Decorative Chateau Gate die for the window. A brick embossing folder and Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die for the curtain.


inside the card
 









You probably can't see but I used acetate for the window pane.
 
No stamping today - I might get withdrawal symptoms!
 
 
That's it for today.
 
Ta ta for now
 

3 comments:

  1. Eve, this is beautiful, I'm sure your mum will love it. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today. I used Star Dust Stickles on the jar to make it sparkle.

    take care
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    What a wonderful card for your Mum .. .. love the little window and the curtain.

    You certainly are organised!!!

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...