Sunday 17 February 2013

What's cooking?


Hello there. I am so pleased that I am getting a few comments on my posts now. It is so lovely to receive one. Thanks to anyone who has left one.

Today's card I made using Hero Arts stamps and Kitschy Kitchen Stickers - which were a bargain buy of 0.49 pence from Denelm Mill. A bit of paper piecing and some heart punches and -



Oh yes and a Fiskars punch along the bottom.
I would like to enter this into this weeks Ribbon Girls Challenge at   http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/  The theme is aqua or turquoise and the prize is a voucher for Lili of the Valley and a  Ribbon girl voucher - Fabbie!  I must be psychic as I made this card before seeing the blog!
Ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...