Wednesday 6 February 2013

To the lovely Jules!

I would like to dedicate this card to the lovely, kind, talented and crafting guru that is Jules from  http://jules-alwayswithaheart.blogspot.co.uk/  . At Christmas I was lucky enough to win her 'guess the penny black stamp competition' . Which is so unlike me as I never win anything. She gave me advice on starting my blog - Thank you Jules!
Here is a card I made with my winning stash:



Amongst the winning goodies was a voucher for the 'Pink Petticoat' - Thank you Liz!
I have also had advice on blogs from Michelle at 'The Card Grotto'  ( I haven't asked their permission to add their links ) I am sure everyone knows what legends they all are!
I know it sounds like I am excepting an award but I just wanted to say Thanks!
Craft blogland is a very nice place to be.
Ta ta for now

2 comments:

  1. Eve, your card looks absolutely lovely! Such a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve

    Just taking a quick blog hop break in-between visits from happy couples and wanted to see what you have been up to!!

    My "do list" got a whole lot longer this morning!!! Lucky me!!

    Lucky me also for having this beautiful card dedicated to me. How lucky am I?

    You have coloured your image to match your backing paper perfectly.

    So pleased you are enjoying your prize.

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...