Tuesday 19 February 2013

Made with love

What another beautiful day today, is spring on it's way?

Molly blooms is baking cupcakes today! With Great Impressions background stamp and Hero Arts sentiment. A dot or two of Glossy Accents and -



Ta da!    I shouldn't have put the heart punch on there but there has got to be something that I'm not happy with!

Question:  Should you reply to a comment on your own blog?  I think I need a book on blog etiquette!!
I have only just got the hang of entering a competition with the relevant blog post rather than my whole blog. All this no back posting and linking is very confusing for a newbie!

P.S If you follow this link    http://is.gd/C5IwaS   it takes you to Crafty Devils papercraft competition to win new Tonic Pick of the Bunch punches and Stamp sets - Wuhhoooo!
(I bought the Molly Blooms stamp from there)

Ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...